Each 2 ml contains:
- Na Cloprostenol (Equivalent to 175 mcg Cloprostenol) 184 mcg
- Excipient q.s. 2ml
- Navet-Prostag is used to stimulate simultaneous farrowing for sows. Simultaneous farrowing shall avoid night or scattered farrowing, facilitate farm management and cost savings.
- Navet-Prostag also works to induce easier farrowing, reducing mortality rate in neonatal piglets.
- Inducing simultaneous oestrus.
- Treatment of anoestrus, hidden oestrus due to retained corpus luteum
- Expulsion of amniotic fluid, retained placenta, dead fetus.
- Dissolve into semen to increase conception rates.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Pigs: For intramuscular injection. Dose of 2 ml / animal.
- Use to stimulate simultaneous sow farrowing. Average sow pregnancy period of 115 days, injection of NAVET-Prostag on day 112, the sows shall farrow within 24-32 hours after injection.
- Prevention of metritis, retained placenta: injection of 01 dose 48 hours after farrowing.
- Increase conception rate and number of piglets/ litter: dissolve 1 ml into semen
- Cattle: For intramuscular injection. Dose of 4 ml / animal.
- Stimulating oestrus and ovulation: injection on days 10-15 of the oestrous period, oestrus shall be induced after 3-4 days. If not, repeat after 11 days. Induce insemination 3-4 days after injection.
- Treatment of anoestrus, hidden oestrus: Injection of 1 dose. If oestrus is still not observed, repeat after 11 days.
- Horses: For intramuscular injection. Dose of 2 ml / animal.
- To stimulate oestrus. Injection of 02 doses within 14-18 days. Ovulation at date 6-12 days after second injection.
- Treatment of Metritis: 01-02 injections.
- Goats, Sheep: For intramuscular inection. Dose of 3-4ml / animal.
- To stimulate oestrus. Injection at date 05 of the oestrus period and repeat after 11 days. Oestrus shall be stimulated within 30-48 hours after the second injection.
- To stimulate simultaneous farrowing: one injection at date 144 onwards of the pregnancy period. Animal shall farrow within 28-60 hours.
- Dogs, cats: For intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Dose of 0.01ml/ kg body weight (can be diluted with normal saline or distilled water for easy injection).
- To induce miscarriage: injection in first half of pregnancy period. 03 injections, each 48 hours after previous dose.
- Treatment of metritis: 1-2 injections.
- Withdrawal period before slaughtering: 24 hours after injection.
- Avoiding too early injections which might cause premature farrowing, or weak neonatal pigs.
- Pregnant women should avoid direct contact with the medicine through skin.
Bottle of 10ml, 20ml.
Store in a cool, dry place, protect from light.